4story Unreal Reality Privat Server

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Listen to us

3 posters

Go down

Listen to us Empty Listen to us

Post by rolika Sat Dec 20, 2014 11:03 pm

Hi Developer and creator of this server.I'm iRoly1337 a vice gm of ReeBorn in derion ,a mage...
Me and my guildies (and Derion players) would like to ask you something about the time when you open beta,,
1.) We please you to not delete our equipment .
2.)Don't change anything (i mean don't add lvl or +28 to server)
I made this topic for the people who like and care about this server,you can lower the +24 equipment to +20-22 your choice but don't delete our equipment ,we worked hard for it....And I made this topic for the other players to tell our opinion about what I wrote here and you will see I'm right.So please think first and after do what you want to do.
Kind regards,
iRoly1337 :*

rolika

Anzahl der Beiträge : 45

Back to top Go down

Listen to us Empty Re: Listen to us

Post by Shiro Sun Dec 21, 2014 4:51 am

It`s the best for all of us when all equipnet will be deleted because there are lots of bugged/glitched/cheated equipment.
Equipment as the crossbows with 23 distance attack speed near by all derion players have one because they were able to enter past time travel lvl 59 and valorian NOT. So i think it`s the best option to resett the accounts after the beta maybe then would be a better balance at the pvp and not only overpowered archer with their crossbows.
Shiro
Shiro

Anzahl der Beiträge : 11

Back to top Go down

Post by D9anska Tue Dec 23, 2014 9:23 pm

Will be a bad idea to delet everything. Server will lose too much players, if this happens.
D9anska
D9anska

Anzahl der Beiträge : 21

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum