4story Unreal Reality Privat Server

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Upcoming operations (Future of the server)

5 posters

Go down

What shall happen next with the Server?

Upcoming operations (Future of the server) Vote_lcap265%Upcoming operations (Future of the server) Vote_rcap2 65% 
[ 11 ]
Upcoming operations (Future of the server) Vote_lcap26%Upcoming operations (Future of the server) Vote_rcap2 6% 
[ 1 ]
Upcoming operations (Future of the server) Vote_lcap218%Upcoming operations (Future of the server) Vote_rcap2 18% 
[ 3 ]
Upcoming operations (Future of the server) Vote_lcap211%Upcoming operations (Future of the server) Vote_rcap2 11% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 17

Poll closed

Upcoming operations (Future of the server) Empty Upcoming operations (Future of the server)

Post by Admin Sun Jan 04, 2015 9:58 pm

Hello Guys,

Im Julian the project leader, founder of Unreal Reality and one of our Developers.

I think we/I were a little bit unfair to our community.

With this Thread i want you too help us what we shall do next.

Since the DDoS we had/ve many Problems.
We upgraded the Security per running the Game on more Server's.

The Problem with the character are my mistake.
I changed the Database too another one, and throwed many bug's into.

Dear Community, you can ASK ME ALLWAYS what im doing right now, believe me i working 24/7 on Server. There less days where im not sitting in front of the PC too work for you.

You can ask me everythime what our next operations are.
You can reach me on Skype(SkypeAddy under my name) or per Mail to 4storyur@gmail.com !

Please take part too this Survey.

If you have other Ideas please comment it in this Thread!

Greetings,
[DEV]iSuicideBomber
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Anzahl der Beiträge : 241

http://4story-ur.de

Back to top Go down

Upcoming operations (Future of the server) Empty Re: Upcoming operations (Future of the server)

Post by toah123 Mon Jan 05, 2015 1:02 am

The best option so far for me is complete reset since i would fix every bug, also give 1 free mount to everyone and like a started gear ex: full set +11 or +16( if possible +17), or an other option would be : full armor set +11 and wep +15>+17, and for last give 5 gold to every one.

I'm just giving recommendations Smile
toah123
toah123

Anzahl der Beiträge : 3

Back to top Go down

Upcoming operations (Future of the server) Empty Re: Upcoming operations (Future of the server)

Post by D9anska Mon Jan 05, 2015 1:25 am

Wenn ihr nen neustart macht könnt ihr ja alles wieder so machen wie es anfang der Beta-Phase war (mounts,upprate etc.)

Oder ihr mach in der Woche einfach Wöchentliche Wartungen wo ihr versucht den Server zu entbuggen. (z.B. über die Nacht wenn das möglich ist) oder am tag wie GF morgens irgendwann.
D9anska
D9anska

Anzahl der Beiträge : 21

Back to top Go down

Post by alex2@ Mon Jan 05, 2015 1:19 pm

And if u restart server how all will be i mean the rate (drop,exp,upgrade).. because now are low all of them..with this rate of upgrade cant go more than + 20 u lvl very hard and drop are very low on colossus and at boxes.

alex2@

Anzahl der Beiträge : 20

Back to top Go down

Post by komar23 Mon Jan 05, 2015 2:55 pm

The Reset should be okay since that would give the UR Team enough time to get some decent protection from DDoS and possibly modify the rates. The Upp Rate should be something like on P4Story like
+1 > +10 = x4
+11 > +16 = x3
+17 > +24 = x2

Also the mobs at Devastated Field (where people farm boxes) they should drop MORE boxes because I've seen their HP was increased from 21k to 60k. This is just a suggestion. Smile

komar23

Anzahl der Beiträge : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Jan 06, 2015 7:19 am

#Survey finished
#Server will be resetted
More Information here : Server Resett -IMPORTANT NEWS-

Greetings

@Close
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Anzahl der Beiträge : 241

http://4story-ur.de

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down